Your HeartLand Facilitators
Christine Graeter – Facilitator
Christi offers a passion for empowering businesses to grow organically using holistic strategies developed through more than 40 years of nursing experience. Business development is guided by an integration of body, mind, and spirit that embraces the wisdom of your head, heart, and gut. You will be empowered to grow into your full potential through embracing heart connection, discernment of priorities, transformation beyond your current limits, and energy renewal.
An entrepreneurial spirit has been nurtured throughout Christi’s lifetime. Raised as a third-generation member in one family business (JSJ), and married into the fourth generation of another family business (Graeter’s), Christi has deep roots in sustainable businesses. Professional training in Occupational Health Nursing and Nursing Administration provided the opportunity to expand her toolbox by working in a variety of business environments for 35 years.
These passions stimulated Christi to take leadership roles in the development of 5 businesses:
- Good Samaritan Hospital’s Occupational Health Department
- CJG Associates (Sole Proprietorship)
- Walking the Tightrope (LLC)
- The Healing Space of Cincinnati (Non-Profit Corporation)
- CareerHearted in the Heartland (Cooperative)
This diverse background offers you a variety of perspectives from which to explore your potential.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing
- Master’s of Science in Nursing
- PhD in Epidemiology
- 35 years in Occupational Health Nursing
- 10 years as a Holistic Nurse and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner
- Administrative service within family business includes: Board of Directors for Jacobson Corporation, Family Council for JSJ Corporation, and Financial Manager for Jacobson Chalet LLC
- Administrative service within The Healing Space of Cincinnati includes: Board of Directors, Executive Director, Director of Holistic Healing and Director of New Program Development
Katherine Ebacher – Facilitator
Katherine has extensive experience in banking where the logical thinking brain is so highly valued. She trained her intuitive mind, as a bridge between the intellect and emotions, as a BodyTalk Practitioner and through MindScape. In addition to her educational programs on emotional wisdom through Spectrum of Emotions, Katherine offers the BodyTalk mind-body healing techniques through BodyTalk Cincinnati.
Katherine uses her intuitive and business experience to walk you through the dynamic world of Consciousness. She created the spectrum of emotions chart to explain the true experience that humans feel. Her role as a facilitator stems from a passion and deep desire to help people discover and experience their true essence. She has a flair for simplifying ideas with personal examples that will give you the insight needed to reach your highest potential.
CareerHearted gave her great insights into herself and her businesses. Katherine developed BodyTalk Cincinnati to transform peoples’ feelings of stress into experiences of Joy. She furthered her banking career with the goal of improving people’s lives every day.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Bryn Mawr College
MBA from Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management
26 years in product management in banking
Founder of Spectrum of Emotions
Matrix holder exploring a Conscious Corporate Culture
Owner and Certified BodyTalk Practitioner at BodyTalkCincinnati.com